Pantry Chicken Parmesan
Although I enjoy using all fresh ingredients, sometimes it’s nice to reach in the pantry for an easy weeknight dinner. For this recipe I used everything from our pantry besides the obvious perishables; chicken, eggs, mozzarella and fresh parsley. Read along for the recipe.
You can skip this part if you’re short on time. Just know that brining makes for more flavorful meat.
2 Eggs, beaten
2 Cups breaded crumbs. (Other alternatives for breaded crumbs is Panko and grounded croutons.)
2 Pounds boneless and skinless chicken thighs
Three Compartment Breading Method:
Easy Pantry Marinara Sauce
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp red chili flakes
2 tsp salt
Once You’re Ready to Start Cooking Dinner:
- Turn the oven to 400 degrees.
- Start your pot of salted water, this will be used for spaghetti.
- Begin breading chicken with the three compartment method.
- Bake chicken for 30 minutes.
- Once you place chicken in the oven, start simmering the marinara sauce and place spaghetti in the boiling pot of water.
- After baking chicken for 30 minutes, top them off with marinara sauce and shredded mozzarella. Bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Plate the noodles, marinara sauce and chicken. Add chopped fresh parsley and enjoy!
A curated lifestyle website inspired by the multifaceted individual who is looking for an all encompassing curated alternative lifestyle. We believe that at the core of our community should be a space that is designed to entice true expression of lifestyle in its many forms. READ MORE